A leading transportation, e-commerce and business services organization needed a next generation leadership development experience for the top 20 officers in the company, making the jump to business unit and region leaders.
The company partnered with BTS to deliver an integrated experiential learning journey that seamlessly connected 5 learning points and modules together over 5 days, and connected the entire experience to the workplace.
- Participants completed pre-work and assessments, to engage, equip and guide leaders before each module
- The 5 modules focused on: Leading Inside Out, Leading the Business, Leading Enterprise Talent, Leading Growth and Innovation, and Leading into the Future
- In order to ensure reinforcement and long term learning, participants experienced 1:1 coaching, cross-company peer engagement, as well as structured practice and application sessions
The solution impacted all 5 operating companies within the organization, resulting in:
- Cost savings
- Business improvements due to new processes
- Enhanced leadership behaviors
- Retention of key talent
- A participant was promoted to SVP directly after the program and continues to coach other leaders
- One participant led an innovation effort across his business unit using the tools he learned in the program. The effort created an expanded supply of new hire graduates and has a ROI of 100% per year