Seeking a more agile culture, a CPG company recognized the need to empower its people to become more customer centric and improve decision making. To achieve this vision, leaders needed to adopt a way of leading that was rooted in coaching.
“My team is thinking for themselves rather than me telling them”
To bring this transformation to life, the organization partnered with BTS to create a program that:
- Ran virtually, enabling fast deployment
- Allowed managers to receive a personalized approach, working in small six-person groups with a professional coach to explore and practice the application of ideas.
- Included four two-hour virtual sessions with practical ‘go-dos’ in between, which are on-the-job application challenges. These occurred over the course of three months.
- Covered topics including: building trust, inclusivity, adapting coaching style, asking powerful questions, creating a feedback culture and engaging in difficult conversations.
“Great facilitators, material is unique, course was great!”
- 97% of participants said they changed due to the experience.
- 98% participants said they would recommend the experience.
- 34% increase in efficiency, 24% increase in quality and a 16% increase in leadership talent retention