A leading provider of software for property and casualty insurers recognized a need to become more agile and tap into its full capabilities. To do so, the company needed an engaging way to virtually build excitement within the group, which was located remotely, while expanding its leadership skills, particularly for financial leaders.
In order to equip leaders with a mindset for success, the company’s leaders experienced the BTS Multipliers Simulation, based on Liz Wiseman’s groundbreaking book, Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter. The program helped participants:
- Learn to “multiply” the talent and intelligence of others, applying specific mindsets and behaviors to bring out twice the intelligence of their teams despite the distance through capitalizing on individuals’ strengths.
- Avoid “Accidental Diminishers,” which are actions and words that, despite the best of intentions, lessen their team’s contributions.
- Reach their own “a-ha” moments by working through realistic and challenging scenarios, participating in rich virtual discussions, and reflecting on their own interactions and relationships in a risk-free environment.
- Visualize how the new agile culture and approach would unfold for the organization.
- “[The Multipliers Simulation] was really easy for me to bring [to my team]. You are a great company to work with and the Multipliers Simulation is a real sweet spot.” – Director of Learning and Organizational Development
- “We look forward to cascading Multipliers to other parts of the organization and tapping into the great stores of brainpower…”